Event Review | AmCham Post COVID-19 Pandemic ‘Beyond Boundary’—Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development Webinar
Topic 1: CSR Case Sharing
Director of Business Development, Hilton Hotel Chengdu
Founder of SheLeads
TI Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Dept.
CSR Project Manager of Dell Chengdu Co. ltd.
Topic 2: How to Strike the Balance Between Profit and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Intel China PA Edu &CSR Manager
- Intel’s response to COVID-19;
- Internal and external challenges under COVID-19 Pandemic;
- Intel CD volunteer strategy and practice;
- Innovative and initiatives volunteer cases;
- Intel RISE Strategy
Global projects advisor in Usaedu
- Impact of COVID-19 Globally & China;
- Education sector highlights;
- Spot and undertake corporate social responsibility;
- Reminder on the second round of infection
Topic 3: The Development Trend of Corporate Responsibility and Influence and New Measures to Promote its Development.
General Manager and Founder of Yunshang Pastoral