Seeking AmCham Part-time Coordinator
- Coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing & potential members
- Composition and edition of AmCham official magazines, web pages, event materials and English commentary at events & projects
- Coordinate the marketing platform development including social media platforms
- Report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Good command of oral and written English abilities
- Confident in public speaking
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Pleasing working atmosphere and flexible working time.
- International working environment
- Recommendation letter with substantial influence.
- Both Chinese and American vacations
- Salary could be negotiable.
About AmCham Southwest
The Chamber maintains strong relations with the American Consulate in Chengdu to help foster vibrant and constructive commercial relations between US and Southwest China. Over the past years, the AmCham family has expanded to more than 300 members, which include Fortune 500 companies, foreign companies, and well-known Chinese enterprises. At the request of members hoping to pursue expanding business opportunities, we have established Chongqing organizing committee in 2009. Through the hard work of our Board of Governors and members, we have achieved great development in the decision-making of government policies, member services and CSR.