The American Chamber of Commerce is looking for a native English speaker to serve as a part-time Marketing Manager.
AmCham Southwest is looking for an energetic and friendly native English speaker to serve as our Marketing Manager. The person holding this part-time position will be responsible for all English-language communication at the Chamber. This includes composing and editing magazine articles, web pages, and event materials, and providing English commentary at events. You may also be required to compile, draft, and edit the Chengdu and Chongqing chapters of AmCham’s annual economic report. Finally, you will assist with event planning, member services, and other projects as necessary.
Hours: 15 hours a week, preferably afternoons. Hours are flexible. Must be available for several evenings or weekends as needed for events.
Duration: June 2017 through at least January 2017
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in public speaking
- Demonstrated experience with writing and editing
- Must have or be currently pursuing a BA
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to bring your own laptop computer to work
- Some oral and written Chinese
Deadline: June 30, 2017
If interested, please send a resume/CV to email@example.com.