AmCham U.S. Consulate General Chengdu Briefing
This briefing will include updates from Consul General Jim Mullinax as well as speakers from the Consular Section, Public Affairs, Agricultural Service, and Commercial Service. Speakers will talk on such topics as an overview of U.S.-China relations, study in the USA, agricultural trade, upcoming business events, and new developments in the visa application process.
The briefing will include a Q&A session so that members ask questions to the keynote speakers.
This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to build strong relationships and have an open discussion with officials from U.S. Consulate General Chengdu. Looking forward to your attendance!
- Time: 2:30 – 4:30 PM, Thursday, April 18th, 2019 (Check-in Time: 2:00 – 2:30 PM)
- Venue: The Hall, LG Floor, The Temple House, No.81 Bitieshi Street, Jinjiang District, Chengdu
- Price: 100RMB/Member, 300RMB/Non-Member
- Registration: Members first & Limit of two people for each company
- Attendees: CEOs & Senior Managers from Fortune 500 companies, international businesses, and local well-known enterprises
- Limited Number of participants: 60 Attendees
Limited Seats, R.S.V.P!
You can scan the QR code to register