AmCham sincerely invites you to attend the U.S. Consulate General Chengdu Briefing
AmCham sincerely invites you to attend the U.S. Consulate General Chengdu Briefing.
U.S. Consul General Jim Mullinax, as well as other consular officers, will share the following pionts:
- COVID-19 Situation in the United States
- Mission China’s PPE Task Force
- Donations to the U.S.
- Travel Restrictions and Visa Services
- US/China Phase One Trade Deal Progress Report
The briefing will include a Q&A session so that members and friends can ask questions to the keynote speakers.
This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to build strong relationships and have an open discussion with officials from U.S. Consulate General Chengdu. Looking forward to your attendance.
- Time: 2:00-4:00 PM, Tuseday, April 14th, 2020*Check-in-time: 1:50-2:00 PM
- Form: Webinar
- Language: English
- Price: Free for Members, 200 RMB/Non-Member
- Registration:Members first & Limit of two people for each company*Registration Deadline: 12:00AM, Tuseday, April 14th, 2020
- Attendees: CEOs & Senior Managers from Fortune 500 companies, international businesses and local well-known enterprises
- Limited Number of Participants: 80 Attendees
After successful registration, once the seats are finally confirmed, relevant information will be sent by e-mail as soon as possible.
- 2:00-2:10 pm: Introdaction of the webinar
- 2:10-2:15 pm: Remarks from AmCham Southwest Chairman
- 2:15-3:30 pm: Remarks from Cousul General of US Consulate General Chengdu
- 3:30-4:00 pm: Q&A Session
You can scan the QR code or click “Picture” to register