AmCham sincerely invites you to join Friday Biz-Chat Ⅱ
Dear AmCham members and friends：
Against the backdrop of post pandemic, GDP in the second quarter has achieved positive growth thanks to in-depth promotion of work and production resumption and the adherence to the strategy of expanding domestic demand, hence bringing about great confidence for us to further remedy the economic downtrend. Currently, challenges and opportunities coexist in social production and business activities, which pushes enterprises to actively seek for changes and make up weak points. Therefore, one of the effective ways for enterprises to seek long-term development is to unblock business information, integrate resources across industries and expand customer reserve.
• Bridge the same and different industries within the Chamber, and provide a face-to-face business docking platform
• Unblock the circulation of business information, seek high-quality business partners, and establish long-term, indepth and stable partnership
• Invite representatives from a dozen of enterprises in varied industries, covering finance, healthcare, technology, education, hotel, airline, law, real estate, trading industries and etc.
• Dock project partners on-site, and reserve effective customers
• Experience case analysis through cross-industry cooperation, and stimulate the collision of thoughts through debating
• The essence of the case analysis, along with present company profiles and docking needs of the participants will be included in event review on AmCham WeChat official account
Time:15:00-17:00PM, August 7, 2020 (Friday)
*Check-in time: 14:50PM – 15:00PM
Venue: Residence Lounge, 5F, Tianfu Square Serviced Suites by Lanson Place, Tower B2, R&F Center, No.269 Shuncheng Avenue, Qingyang District, Chengdu (Near D Exit, Luomashi Metro station , Line 1/4)
Price:100 RMB Per Member; 300RMB Per Non-member
Attendees:CEOs, senior managers, white-collar workers, foreign businessmen from Fortune 500 companies, international businesses and local well-known enterprises
3:00-3:05 MC Opening Remark
3:05-3:55 Guest Sharing
3:55-4:10 Mid-session Networking & Grouping
4:10-4:25 Group Discussion
4:40-5:00 Special Sharing & Networking
Photos of Friday Biz-Chat I
You can scan the QR code or click “Read More” to register
Introduction of Sponsors
Tianfu Square Serviced Suites by Lanson Place
Founded in 1995, Lanson Place Hotels &Apartments Is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wing Tai Properties Hong Kong Limited (Stock exchange code: 369).
The brand currently manages eleven projects, aiming to provide high-end hotels and serviced suits for Shanghai, chengdu, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong. The group will enter Australia in 2021 and operate new high-end serviced suits in Melbourne.
Located in the commercial area of Yanshikou and Taikoo Li, also a famous financial hub in Chengdu, Tianfu Square Serviced Suites by Lanson Place is only a few steps away from the subway station of Luomashi, Tianfu Square, Chunxi Road and the commercial and prosperous area of Yanshikou, which perfectly combines the convenience of metropolis with the comfort of freehand home life.
The apartment has 162 suites, each in a warm and elegant tone, designed with three-bedroom suites, well-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, spacious living and dining rooms, etc., to create a perfect home away from home for leisure or business travelers. Other facilities include a 24-hour gym, a recreational clubhouse, a hanging garden and an indoor heated swimming pool inside the club, making it an ideal place for residents to enjoy.