AmCham sincerely invites you to join Friday Biz-Chat Ⅰ
Dear AmCham members and friends：
Currently, various uncertain factors are wide to be found in social production and daily business activities. Due to increasing economic downward pressure faced by enterprises and the intensifying challenges on business operations and resumption of work, one of the effective ways for enterprises to seek long-term development is to exchange business information, integrate resources beyond industries, and strengthen communication and cooperation.
In order to effectively promote the communication and integration beyond industries, AmCham Southwest plans to hold the Friday Biz-Chat I from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Friday, July 10th, 2020, to conduct face-to-face communication, so as to promote its sustainable development. Meanwhile, it is expected to benefit the recovery of the Chinese economy.
• Being the bridge between industries within AmCham Southwest
• Promoting the communication and development among enterprises through sharing new businesses, so as to forge high-quality, long-term, in-depth, and stable cooperative relationships
• Improving the current situation that cooperative partners are unable to communicate with each other face to face
• Representatives from over 10 cross-industry companies will do the topic sharing, including service and consulting, hospitality, finance, medicine, information technology, aviation, education, logistics, etc., storing potential clients efficiently
• The brief introduction of the participating company or its docking requirements will be presented in the Event Review
Time:3:00-5:00 PM, Friday, July 10th, 2020
*Check-in time: 2:50PM – 3:00PM
Price: 100 RMB Per Member; 300RMB Per Non-member
Attendees: CEOs, senior managers, white-collar workers, foreign businessmen from Fortune 500 companies, international businesses and local well-known enterprises.
3:00PM-3:05PM Welcome Remark
3:35PM-3:45PM Voting Top3 for Grouping
3:45PM-4:05PM Group Discussion
4:35PM-4:40PM Exchange Business Cards
You can scan the QR code or click “Read More” to register
Introduction of Sponsors
Grand Hyatt Chengdu
Grand Hyatt Chengdu is situated on historical Chunxi Road – a famous commercial road with an over 100-year history in Chengdu. Neighboring with stylish Tai Koo Li and traditional landmark – Kuanzhai Alleys, the hotel is a new fashion landmark in the city center with inspirational architectural design of France. With easy access to business hubs and abundant garden spaces surrounded by elegant entertainment and leisure venues, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers to explore the city brimming with a memorable experience.